How to use 4VOO Rejuvenating Under Eye Gel
4VOO rejuvenating eye gel is to be applied after cleansing and before moisturizing.
- our recommended method of application is to place one drop of gel onto the tip of your pinkie finger and gently dab or stroke it onto the under eye area, working from the outside of the eye towards the nose – be careful not to pull the skin during application
- let the eye gel dry for a few minutes, then apply 4VOO maximum renewal moisturizer or 4VOO ultra intensive age-defying complex
Do not be alarmed the first time you use it! 4VOO rejuvenating eye gel immediately firms and tones the delicate skin around the eyes. during the day we recommend that you apply it under the eye only. before retiring, apply it around the entire eye, but do not place any on the eyelid itself.
4VOO rejuvenating under eye gel contains 15 botanical extracts, essential oils, vitamins, minerals, and substances derived from natural sources.
the benefits of our ingredients to you are:
- dipeptide-2 – increases lymphatic circulation
- hyaluronic acid – component of skin tissue that is used in skin care products as an excellent water-binding agent
- tetrapeptide-7 – improves the appearance of wrinkles (research shows it to be more effective than retinol or vitamin c in skin care products), restores cytokine balance to mature skin, helps skin appear younger looking
- hesperidin methyl chalcone – antioxidant properties; fights the inflammation and cell damage caused by free radicals – improving the look of dark circles
- silk - the most treasured natural fiber – what makes silk unique is its ability to hold and release moisture depending on the temperature and humidity of the surroundings; the main component of natural silk is fibroin, an amphoteric colloid protein; silk powder is rich in silk amino acids, including alanine, glycine and serine, which are the building blocks of protein in the skin and are regarded as a part of the natural moisturizing factor; silk also contains natural sun protection and anti-inflammation qualities – these effectively help sun-damaged skin, acne and other skin problems
- dl-panthenol (vitamin B5) – moisturizes, repairs, sooths and heals, anti-inflammatory (research supports vitamin B5 as being effective for acne, hydration, and wound healing)
- chamomile extract – soothing and calming, gentle oil excellent for protecting dry skin
4VOO rejuvenating under eye gel contains revolutionary skin care ingredients including palmitoyl tetrapeptide-7, dipeptide-2 and other anti-aging ingredients in highly effective concentrations to make skin look more youthful. these revolutionary ingredients:
- reverse the aging process by stimulating natural biological processes
- regenerate the upper layers of the skin
- increase skin’s firmness and elasticity
- reduce puffiness and prevent dark circles around the eyes
- significantly reduce the appearance of wrinkles
- work gently to create smoother, softer skin
palmitoyl tetrapeptide-7 and dipeptide-2 are manmade proteins. they work to stimulate collagen production and stimulate the synthesis of other important compounds in the skin.
Aqua, Acrylic Acid Polymer, Glycerol, Glycerin, Hesperidin Methyl Chalcone, Steareth-20, Dipeptide-2, Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7, Hydrolyzed Silk, Calendula Officinalis Extract (Marigold), Centaurea Cyanus Extract (Cornflower), Hypericum Perforatum Extract (St. John’s Wort), Tilia Cordata Extract (Linden), Chamomilla Recutita Extract (Matricaria), Anthemis Nobilis Extract (Chamomile), Equisetum Hiemale Extract (Horsetail), Cymbopogon Schoenanthus Extract (Lemongrass), Prunus Serotina Bark Extract (Wild Cherry), Eugenia Caryophyllus Extract (Clove), Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera), Propylene Glycol, Algae Extract, Ethylhexylglycerin, Phenoxyethanol