How to use 4VOO Moisturizing Self Tanner
Follow these steps for optimum results when using 4VOO’s moisturizing self tanner:
- first, we recommend washing and/or exfoliating your face with 4VOO’s facial balancing cleanser and deep exfoliation scrub – this will prepare your skin by removing any surface impurities to ensure deep penetrating color
- dab your face and neck dry with a clean towel, and because our self tanning product also acts as a moisturizer, you do not need to apply a moisturizer as a base layer
- spread the tanner over your skin, making sure not to miss any spots – apply the tanner sparingly on your face and neck because that skin will darken easily – and don’t forget behind your ears and the back of your neck, especially if you have short hair
- after application, wash your hands to avoid coloring your palms
Please allow some time for 4VOO moisturizing self tanner to fully absorb to show tanning results.
It is important to begin only with a small amount of moisturizing self tanner to make sure the color is not too dark, and then you can reapply in the following days to build up that bronze tone that will look like you have just stepped off the plane from an exotic tropical vacation!
Some benefits of our ingredients to you are:
- palmitoyl oligopeptide, palmitoyl tetrapeptide-7 - improve the appearance of wrinkles (research shows it to be more effective than retinol or vitamin C in skin care products)
- silk - the most treasured natural fiber; what makes silk unique is its ability to hold and release moisture depending on the temperature and humidity of the surroundings; the main component is fibroin, an amphoteric colloid protein; silk powder is rich in silk amino acids, including alanine, glycine and serine, which are the building blocks of protein in the skin and are regarded as a part of the natural moisturizing factor; also contains anti-inflammation qualities
- aloe vera extract - rich in A, B, C, and E vitamins, has a refreshing, emollient, soothing, protective, anti-inflammatory and moisturizing action; tightens and rejuvenates skin while having an anti-aging effect on the skin; natural sun filter that helps filter UVB rays
- algae extract - a skin care ingredient used as water-binding agent and antioxidant; contains protiens, vitamin A, sugar, starch, vitamin B1, iron, sodium, phosphorus, magnesium, copper, and calcium; helps restore skin’s moisture to improve elasticity
- tocopherol (vitamin E) – protects cells against free-radical damage; an abundant assortment of researchers have theorized that this can slow the aging process
Unlike traditional tanning creams, 4VOO moisturizing self tanner’s exclusive ingredients deliver maximum saturation through the skin for optimal lasting results.
This dynamic innovative self tanner has been formulated to create a perfect bronze complexion, so rich in colour that skin instantly appears healthier and more radiant. the ingredients have been carefully selected in order to create optimal results.
4VOO moisturizing self tanner has been specifically formulated to satisfy your quest for the perfect tan while eliminating the worry of damaging or destroying your skin. enjoy a beautiful tan, rich moisturization, and most importantly look younger and feel confident in your skin.
4VOO moisturizing self tanner contains only the best ingredients so that this luxury formula delivers agorgeous natural glow without the worry of artificial orange color or streaking. with our exclusive silk protein complex and multi-peptide formula, skin is immediately rejuvenated and appears younger due to anti-aging properties designed to reduce and slow the effects of time.
Pamitoyl Oligopeptide, Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7, Hydrolyzed Silk, Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera), Algae, Betula Alba Bark Extract (Birch), Equisetum Hiemale Extract (Horsetail), Cymbopogon Schoenanthus Extract (Lemongrass), Prunus Serotina Bark Extract (Wild Cherry), Eugenia Caryophyllus Extract (Clove), Calendula Officinalis Extract (Calendula), Centaurea Cyanus Extract (Cronflower), Hypericum Perforatum Extract (St. John’s Wort), Tilia Cordata Extract (Linden), Chamomilla Recutita Extract (Matricaria), Anthemis Nobilis Extract (Chamomile), Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Erythrulose, Glycerin