How to use 4VOO Confidence Corrector
The first time men use 4VOO confidence corrector they are so pleased by the results that they make it a regular step in their skin care regime.
- If applying confidence corrector to your face, complete your skin care regime first
- Using the confidence corrector color closest to your complexion, rub the stick over the area you wish to cover
- Using your finger or a makeup sponge, gently blend the corrector into the surrounding skin – start with a small amount and continue to layer until the desired result is obtained
For optimum skin color match, it is common to purchase two or more colors to mix for the desired result.
Now you just have to learn not to blush when people tell you how good you look!
Follow these tips from professional make up artist Nathan Johnson, an endorser and big fan of 4VOO products.
First step: pick your shade
4VOO confidence correctors come in four shades ranging from extra light to dark, to match almost all skin tones. two tones can also be blended to create your own perfect personal shade. the shade you should use will vary depending on the imperfection you wish to correct.
- Under eye circles: choose a shade that is half to a full shade lighter than your skin tone. this will counter the discoloration and match your skin perfectly.
- Under eye bags and puffiness: choose a shade that is a shade lighter than your skin tone. this extra lightness will highlight the area and counteract the shadow thrown by the bag.
- For pimples, freckles, scars, broken blood vessels, redness around the nose, and ruddy or uneven patches: choose a shade that is as close to your skin tone as possible. these discolorations are usually slight and simply need to be neutralized.
- For darker blemishes: choose a shade that is a half shade lighter than your skin tone. the slight lightness will counter the discoloration and match your skin perfectly.
- For tattoos and unwanted birthmarks: choose a shade that is as close to your skin tone as possible. a series of sheer layers should be built to completely conceal the area.
Application tips and tricks
General: using the confidence corrector of the correct shade, rub the stick over the area you wish to cover. using your finger, gently blend the corrector into the surrounding skin. it is best to start with a small amount and layer until the desired result is achieved.
- Have two shades of 4VOO confidence corrector on hand, one to match your tanned skin, and one for your regular tone. this also gives you the tools to blend the two shades together for a personal shade
- Prep the skin with 4VOO maximum reneval moisturizer or 4VOO rejuvenating under eye gel before applying 4VOO confidence corrector. if the skin is dry, the product will grab onto the dryness and look cakey or mask-like.
- Apply corrector only on the ‘problem’ area (dark circle, blemish etc.) applying too much above and below or dragging it too far out on the skin will only defeat the illusion.
- Always apply 4VOO corrector in sheer layers. a thick application will look less natural. if you apply too heavily or unevenly, blot those areas with a tissue to remove the excess.
- It is ok if you don’t achieve total coverage of the dark circle, blemish, or discoloration. the main objective is to de-emphasize. an overly corrected spot will only attract more attention to itself, defeating the purpose of covering it at all.
For the best results, apply 4VOO shine reduction powder on top ofconfidence corrector. this will seal your corrector, preventing it from melting and moving into fine lines. it will also ensure all day wear.
- Tocopherol (vitamin E) – protects cells against free-radical damage, and an abundant assortment of researchers have theorized that this can slow the aging process ascorbyl
- Palmitate (vitamin C) – stable and non-acidic form of vitamin C that is effective as an antioxidant
- Retinyl palmitate (vitamin A) – positively affects cell production by binding to the tretinoin receptor sites on the cell
4VOO confidence correctors give you confidence exactly where and when you need it most.
Corrector is a new experience for most men but once you have used it you will never be with out it. correctors are used to hide blemishes, discoloration, tattoos, and other marks that you are uncomfortable with, anywhere on your body. correctors may also be used to add color to your complexion to give you a natural vibrant appearance when you need it most. 4VOO confidence correctors come in four different colors andmay be blended to match most skin tones. 4VOO confidence correctors contain UVA/UVB sunscreen. This men’s cosmetic/men’s makeup product contains 10 botanical extracts, essential oils, vitamins, minerals, and substances derived from natural sources.
Our luxurious formula contains: Octyl palmitate, caprylic/capric trigliceride, cetly dimethicone, silica beeswax, octyl methoxycinnamate, nylon-12, candelilla wax, octyl salicylate, octyl dodecanol, ozokerite, shea butter, tocopherol acetate (vitamin E), ascorbyl palmitate (vitamin C), retinyl palmitate (vitamin A)